Oliver 777 Slicer, Rebuilt
*Freight shipping will be an additional charge.
** Completely Refurbished with Warranty **
– Slices virtually all varieties of bread cleanly and quickly
– Compact, sturdy design is easy to use
– Automatically holds bread in place during slicing
– Blade advantages:
Uses the lowest cost replacement blades in the industry, contributing to low cost of ownership.
Easily replaceable, independently mounted, rust – resistant blades.
Blade replacement only takes one hour of labor the lowest in the industry.
– Provides year of efficient, trouble-free operation, with minimal maintenance required.
– Bagging scoop standard
– Recommended for slicing approx. 150 loaves per day
SN – 102881
Electrical – 1/4 HP / 1 Ph / 60 HZ / 110 V / 4.4 Amps
Loaf Capacity – 16″L x 10-1/2″W x 3-1/2″-6″ H
Weight ship/net – 300/250lbs
Dimensions – 24″W x 24″D x 47″H
Finish – Durable white powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion