Increase Production, Sanitation, Economy & Versatility.
From 1250 to 1750 dozen, wire-cut uniform cookies per hour, depending upon choice of die and 17” or 24” wide machine. 17” model adjustable for 16” to 19” wide pans 24” model adjustable for 24” to 27” wide pans.
Variable Speed Cut Off
30 to 70 strokes per minute. Separate pan speed control spaces cookies as desired.
Continuous Variable Speed Feed Rolls
(No clutch!) Direct drive for heavy doughs and large cookies.
Large Die Assortment “Over 400 Dies”
- The ultimate in shapes and sizes for every holiday, season, & occasion.
- Special dies can also be furnished to suit individual or custom requirements.
- Small and compact enough to fit any shop, large and fast enough for any production requirements.
- Silent V-belt drive for long, trouble-free service. Anti-friction bearings at all critical points.
- Frame – Heavy gauge steel formed and all welded into unit, body construction mounted on 4” rubber tire casters.
- Hopper – Stainless steel
- Table – Stainless steel hinged fold-down table on each end.
- Pan guide – 18” wide adjustable for 16” to 19” wide pans. 24” wide adjustable for 24” to 27” wide pans.
- Feed – Continuous feed rolls designed for uniformed feeding of dough. Adjustable bronze fingers for cut-off of dough.
- Speed – Variable intermittent conveyor belt 1-1/2” to 4-1/2” spacing. Variable speed control 30 to 70 strokes per minute.
- (2) Motors – 17” size – 1/3HP, 115Volt, 1Phase, 60Hz. 24” size – 1/2HP, 115Volt, 1Phase, 60Hz. 8’ wire cord with molded 3 prong grounding plug.
- Drive – Silent V-belt with anti-friction bearings.
- Sanitation – Hopper and feed rolls easily removable for cleaning. No tools required.
- Lubrication – Pressure grease alemite fittings.
- Shipping weight – 18” wide – 550lbs
*Machine Includes: (2) Used Dies from stock or (1) New Die from the Manufacturer.
**Unit pictured was previously rebuilt for another customer and would not be the unit you would received but would be identical. Please contact us for current lead time and freight quote – freight will be an additional charge.