Bertrand Semi-Automatic 20-Part French Dough Divider, D20 (Rebuilt)
The NUSSEX divider has been designed to meet the demand of today’s modern bakery. All operating controls are mounted on the front of the machine for ease of operation. This machine is recommended for use with a wide variety of breads. Extremely easy to use as it only has one control lever.
This machine will divide hearth breads, pan breads and long French and Italian style breads. This machine is designed to handle a wide variety of dough types.
This unit has been completely rebuilt and will be fully tested prior to shipping!
- Minimum maintenance
- Removable side and back panels.
- Machine is on wheels for ease of moving for cleaning.
- 18/8 stainless steel star knife 3mm thick for the cutting of the dough.
- Food quality cover with return spring for ease of lifting and lowering of the lid.
- Motor protected by thermal overload.
- Patented hydraulic unit comprised of successive stages of an annular ram for the gentle handling of the dough.
- Takes up a minimum of floor space.
- Because of the round tub, the dough is spread out without having to use excessive pressure which would cause damage to the dough.
- ETL listed.
- Non-synchronous self-ventilated motor.
- Cast iron tub for durability and many hours of maintenance free service.
- Model – D20
- Divisions – 20
- Electrical – 208V/3Phase/50Hz/7Amps/2Hp/1.5kW
- Min/Max weight of dough pieces – 4-24oz.
- Overall Dims – 22″W x 25″W x 40″H
Spec Sheet Attached Below
*Please call for current lead time and freight quote – freight will be an additional charge.